Things to do this season
In Brighton Crossings, the changing colors of the season add warmth to our places and our spaces throughout the community. Golden and red fallen leaves. Bright blue skies open to the rippling sunsets of crisper evenings. Whether here or there, we’ve compiled a fun list of things to do this season in and around Brighton Crossings.
For Our Friendly Neighbors
Here come the holidays and the warm, cozy moments that last a lifetime, including the spooky ones. And it’s a time when we come together to enjoy what’s made for us in Brighton Crossings. Look below for a list of upcoming community events for residents.
- Trunk or Treat is back and it’s in the parking lot at our brand-new neighborhood elementary school, Padilla Elementary. Games, candy, and prizes. $1 admission fee per child to support the Padilla PTO. Saturday, October 29th, starting at 3pm. Get Directions.
- Boogie down to the Venture Center for the Adult Karaoke Boogie Night for a fun night full of belting to your favorites, seasonal drinks, and socializing with your neighbors. Saturday, November 12th, from 7pm to 11pm. Get Directions.
- Warm your body and satisfy your sweet tooth with a chili cook-off and best fudge contest at this year’s Sweet & Spicy Holidays at the Venture Center. Santa will be there from 1:30-3:30pm. Carolers and carriage rides from 1-3pm. Saturday, December 3rd, from 12pm to 4pm. Get Directions.
Things to Do Around Brighton Crossings
Go explore things to do in Brighton that are just down the street and close to home. There’s always plenty happening here with even more events this fall and winter in downtown Denver, just twenty minutes away.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming things to do in Brighton.
- Celebrate local artwork at the Eye for Art 2022 Winter Showcase from October 28, 2022, through February 15, 2023, at the Brighton City Hall. 500 South 5th Avenue, Brighton, CO 80601.
- Find more than 70 pieces of art on exhibit for the Dia de Los Muertos Exhibit Opening Reception at the Armory Performing Arts Center with a live DJ, Aztec dancers, poetry readings, and flamenco guitarist, El Javi. Friday, October 28th, from 6pm to 10pm at The Brighton Armory. Click for details.
- The Annual Chili Cook-off at the Copper Rail Bar & Grill in Brighton is good competition and for a good cause. Saturday, November 5th, starting at 4pm. Click for details.
- Every year, Brighton shines during the Brighton Festival of Lights Parade followed by the tree lighting ceremony at Brighton City Hill. The parade snakes through downtown Brighton where there will be a holiday market and more. November 25th, from 2pm to 7pm. Click for details.
Find more things to do in Brighton this holiday season in the latest Crossings Times Fall/Winter Issue.