Richmond American Homes Brings Their Seasons Collection to Brighton Crossings
Renowned home builder Richmond American Homes is bringing its Seasons Collection to the newest neighborhood in Brighton Crossings.
Designed to maximize space and make homeownership attainable, this collection of impressive home plans will be conveniently situated near the intersection of Bridge Street and 45th Avenue, with easy access to all of the impressive community amenities at Brighton Crossings and beyond to Barr Lake State Park, DIA and more.
The Richmond American Seasons Collection at Brighton Crossings
The Seasons Collection is designed to make luxury living accessible with a selection of ranch and two-story floor plans featuring designer-curated finishes and abundant options for personalization. Starting in the mid $400s, the Seasons Collection includes six plans:
- Coral: The 1,830-square-foot Coral plan features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths with the option for a loft or a fourth bedroom. This ranch-style home comes with an impressive kitchen with a large center island that opens out to the spacious great room and dining room. Some Coral plans will feature a covered patio.
- Citrine: The slightly larger Citrine plan, a two-story plan at about 1,970 square feet, includes 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, an inviting covered entryway, and a grand primary suite with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- Moonstone: The 2,680-square-foot Moonstone is a spacious plan that can be easily customized. With the option for 4 to 6 bedrooms, you can choose to add a study or an extra bedroom depending on your needs. Four bedrooms are carefully laid out on the second floor, including the private primary suite and an optional loft.
- Lapis: The Lapis plan will be featured as a model home for Richmond American at Brighton Crossings. This two-story, 2,240-square-foot plan features 3 beds, 2.5 baths and a 2-car garage, as well as a welcoming covered porch; a flex room; and airy, spacious common spaces including a great room; a well-appointed kitchen, and an open dining area.
- Alexandrite: The Alexandrite plan features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a 1.740-square-foot ranch-style home. Main level living meets upscale style in this comfortable, smartly-designed plan with high-end touches like quartz countertops and stainless-steel appliances.
- Ammolite: The largest plan in the Richmond American Homes Seasons Collection, the Ammolite offers 3,100 square feet of space with options for two additional bedrooms on the main level, while the upstairs features a central loft, three secondary bedrooms with shared bath, and the primary suite.
Trust and Reliability with Richmond American Homes at Brighton Crossings
Richmond American Homes has been a trusted home builder for more than 45 years. In 1977, the parent company MDC Holdings, Inc. established Richmond Homes Limited, and by the end of that year, 27 homes were completed and 65 more were under construction. Since then, Richmond American companies have established a presence in 16 states. MDC Holdings is now ranked as one of the top 10 builders in the nation, with a portfolio of more than 230,000 homes across the country.
With Richmond American, the size and scope of their operations does not change the personal focus they put into each of the homes they build. Your Richmond American home will be yours, customized to your needs and your lifestyle, because Richmond American knows that every home is as unique as the people who live in it.